January 24, 2020
Reference # 01
Dundee Corporation is a Canadian independent publicly traded holding company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “DC.A”. Through its operating subsidiaries, the Company is engaged in diverse business activities in the areas of its core competencies, including real estate and infrastructure, energy, resources and agriculture.
We are seeking a conscientious, energetic and motivated Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who would be responsible for providing support to managers, employees and visitors by handling a variety of tasks to ensure efficient operation of the office. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a strong attention to detail, is essential.
- Receives and greets all visitors in a professional and warm manner;
- Answers and directs incoming calls;
- Arranges meetings;
- Liaises with facilities staff to facilitate resolution of building issues;
- Presents a positive and professional image of the organization to all office visitors, inquiries and other interactions;
- Assists with a variety of administrative tasks;
- Books travel arrangements;
- Assists in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events;
- Notification of mail – Canada Post, FedEx, Purolator, etc.;
- Assists with preparing mailings, correspondence, reports and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrates professionalism and courtesy at all times;
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our clients and internal departments;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and control to handle difficult callers and visitors;
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and data entry.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent;
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Dundee Corporation is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please contact us at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Dundee Corporation, however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.